Step into nature's classroom
Nature is the best teacher there is, our original teacher in fact. The courses I offer use mindfulness approaches to nurture deep listening to what nature has to teach and heightened awareness of the many beautiful lessons unfolding from moment to moment inside nature's classroom.
I offer two different 8-week programmes: one for individuals wanting to develop their own mindful nature connection practice, and one for teachers/parents wanting to facilitate for children.
The Mindful-Nature Connection Programme
This 8-week program will support you to:
- Connect with the healing qualities of nature
- Develop your awareness and appreciation of the richness of the natural world
- Slow down and spend more time being instead of doing
- Deepen your natural, innate sense of well-being and fulfillment
- Understand and participate with more of what you see and feel going on around you in nature
- Become more present and grounded in the moment so you can more fully embrace life's experiences
- Feel a greater sense of belonging and community with the natural world
"I have always had a love/fascination for trees and now feel a deep rooted connection! My sincere thanks to you Hazel for your knowledge, wisdom and passion for this work." Lynne
"The closeness to nature through being mindful has brought me to the realisation that we are ONE. I walk with more gratitude and connection, more joy and love." Carine
The Mindful-Nature Kids Programme
This 8-week programme will support you to:
- Play with a range of creative mindful-nature practices to teach children
- Learn how to bring nature into mindfulness lessons for children
- Explore your own connection to nature through grounding and fun exercises
- Connect with like-minded people to explore innovative ideas and current trends
- Work with nature to awaken the senses and teach mindful breathing and movement
- Introduce ocean life through neuroscience and emotional intelligence in a fun and memorable way
- Encourage kindness and compassion for the self, others and the earth in children’s activities
- Promote environmental awareness and care for the planet with children
"This course is what is needed in our world. When we connect with nature, we realise how interconnected and interdependent we are. It encourages us to continue to save and protect our natural world in any way possible." Christine
"This course has really changed my outlook on nature. I now go out into nature to do mindfulness and I am really beginning to harness the power of the natural world. I am a secondary school teacher and I feel that I could incorporate mindfulness in nature with my stressed out 6th formers." Pauline
Both programs include:
Get the benefit of my masters-level knowledge of the philosophy, psychology and neurobiology of nature-based mindfulness approaches.
Learn practical exercises and meditations to retrain your attention and create new awareness, align your body and mind, and connect you to the natural world.
Join me and a community of likeminded souls on this beautiful interactive journey, connecting during weekly live calls and in my online community space.
To get a sense of my teaching style and an introduction to what I teach, consider taking my free intro course.
It introduces the core concepts of mindful nature connection along with some foundational practices. Includes 5 short video lessons, downloadable practice audios and a pdf manual. Just enter your details and I'll send you everything you need to get started.