The Mindful-Nature Connection Programme
Next Live Course Starting October 2022
An 8-week online journey to help you develop mindful awareness, connectedness to nature, and a more balanced way of living
This programme is a unique collaboration between mindfulness and nature practices. It's primarily a personal journey of exploration that will guide you into a closer relationship with yourself, your immediate community and the environment. When these three spheres are in harmony, we find ourselves in a place where we more easily manage the balancing act of taking care of ourselves, others and the environment. We can then shift theme attention to a new way of living that prioritises health, connection and nature towards finding greater well-being and peace.Sign up
"This course absolutely changed my relationship with the natural world. No longer is nature something 'out there', beautiful but somehow out of reach. Now I feel more as though I am part of nature and nature is a part of me. It's a subtle but very deep shift that I can feel growing stronger every time I practice."
Beautiful medicine for our time
Mindful nature connection is one of the most gentle yet powerful healing and personal development practices there is, combining the two fundamental realms of mind and nature into one holistic practice. Give yourself the gift of going straight to the source of health and wellbeing - nature itself.
Here's what's inside the programme:
Week 1 - Sensing nature
Connecting to Nature – Awakening the Senses
- Mind wandering and mindfulness
- Automatic pilot and attention
- Awakening the senses, exteroceptive sensations
- Mindful tasting of nature
- Open sensory awareness and fascination in nature,
- Sensory nature meditations
Week 2 - Earth
Nature Connectedness – Grounding and Breathing
- Perceptions, beliefs and assumptions
- From doing to being
- Awareness of the breath as an anchor
- Earthing meditations
- Finding your sit spot
- Nature's breath – cycles and exchanges of oxygen
- Nature breathing meditations
Week 3 - ‘Water’
Connecting to Nature’s Rhythm – Flow and Movement
- The mind in motion – acorns and pebbles
- Gathering the mind through the breath
- Mindful movement
- The body and breath in harmony
- Flow and movement in nature
- Mindful walking in nature
Week 4 - Fire
Challenging Connections – Recognising Mind Storms
- Turning towards the difficulty - assessing the storm
- Mind storms in times of stress
- Mindfulness in the RAIN
- The benefits of fire and storms in nature
- Bringing rainbows and fire into our life
- Listening to the mountain
Week 5 - Clearings
Connecting to the Space – Allowing and Letting Be
- Allowing and creating a space - letting be
- The principle of emptiness
- Sitting in the space
- From self to oneness - insight and whole brain functioning
- Walking a labyrinth
- Resting in the liminal lake
Week 6 - Air
Connection and Disconnection – Passing Thoughts
- Thoughts and mind traps, letting go of the conceptual
- The sky of awareness, a new relationship to thoughts
- Sitting meditation, with sounds and thoughts
- The nature of impermanence, imperfection and in-completion
- Making nature offerings
- Cloud watching and working with the wind
Week 7 - The Forest
Nourishing and Flourishing – Compassionate Action
- Nourishing and taking care of yourself
- Walking through the forest and befriending
- Loving kindness in practice
- Working with trees, creating a MAP
- Forest bathing and forest therapy
- Becoming a tree meditation
Week 8 - The Heart
Connecting to your true nature – Following the heart path
- Your personal Unalome – the path to enlightenment
- Environmental Gratitude
- Pro-environmental behavior and climate action
- What is your true nature?
- Planting your garden – reflections and dandelion seeds
- Cross-fertilization – where to now?
Journeying With Others - Nourishing Connections
Included with this course is 6 months of membership to my Mindful Nature Community space, a beautiful tribe of people who have been through my programs and stayed around to sustain and deepen their practice.
You can get started today
There's a self-study version of this course which you could jump onto right now and get started on developing your relationship with the natural world and your natural self.Enroll on the Mindful-Nature Connection Programme now
This programme includes
Get the benefit of my masters-level knowledge of the philosophy, psychology and neurobiology of nature-based mindfulness approaches.
Learn practical exercises and meditations to retrain your attention and create new awareness, align your body and mind, and connect you to the natural world.
Join me and a community of likeminded souls on this beautiful interactive journey, connecting during weekly live calls and in my online community space.
It's time to learn deep listening
To better align ourselves with the Earth, as we must now, it's not enough to add on another piece of information, learn a new technique or change our life situation. We need to learn to listen, to be with nature and each other, to connect in a deeper and more authentic way to our own true nature and heart path. There is no better teacher in this than nature itself.
"This course is what is needed in our world at a time like this. When we connect with nature we realise how interconnected and interdependent we are. It encourages us to continue to save and protect our natural world in any way possible."
What are the main gifts this course will bring you?
Personal Health, Wellbeing and Wholeness
A Deeper, More Mindful Connection with Nature
A Sense of Belonging and Connection within a Like-Minded Community
Tools for a New Way of Naturally Connected Living in Harmony with the Environment
I would dearly love to help you develop a deep and lasting mindful nature connection practice.
Because I know that this practice will benefit not only you but the entire Earth through you, and keep giving its gifts for your whole life and for generations to come.
My friends and I are looking forward to meeting you inside :)
With nature's blessings,
** Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions about this or any of my courses.Contact me here